This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Livia D'Amore Italy Local time: 22:56 Member (2009) German to Italian + ...
Aug 30, 2023
Hi,
My problem is as follows: I received a file in MemoQ format to translate, I translated it and exported it to a Transit package and sent it to the client. Everything seemed to be ok.
Unfortunately today I got the following message from the client:
"I cannot export the file as I get error messages.
TRA - Translation -Transit format check
Error: Errors found by the quality check
Xmltranslation - (file name) - Segment xx - Missing markup ULT
Xmltr... See more
Hi,
My problem is as follows: I received a file in MemoQ format to translate, I translated it and exported it to a Transit package and sent it to the client. Everything seemed to be ok.
Unfortunately today I got the following message from the client:
"I cannot export the file as I get error messages.
TRA - Translation -Transit format check
Error: Errors found by the quality check
Xmltranslation - (file name) - Segment xx - Missing markup ULT
Xmltranslation - (file name) - Segment xx - Missing markup NGO
Could you please reopen the file and fix them? "
Of course I tried, but I didn't get any of these messages, nor any other QA message that I could fix.
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.