Short survey on Court Interpreting
ناشر الموضوع: DelphineJ
DelphineJ
DelphineJ
المملكة المتحدة
Jun 29, 2014

Hi there,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation on culture-specific items in Court interpreting and was wondering if some of you would kindly accept to take about 10 minutes of their time to answer a short survey?

It's all anonymous, there are 6 questions and a short profiling questionnaire at the end (level of training, experience, working languages and country of residence/education).

... See more
Hi there,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation on culture-specific items in Court interpreting and was wondering if some of you would kindly accept to take about 10 minutes of their time to answer a short survey?

It's all anonymous, there are 6 questions and a short profiling questionnaire at the end (level of training, experience, working languages and country of residence/education).

Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L5VMQTL

Thanks a lot, your help is really appreciated!

Best wishes,
Delphine
Collapse

Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu
Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu "Бёcäטsع Լîfe's cômplicåtعd eñøugh"
تركيا
Local time: 22:18
تركي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
OK I DID Jun 29, 2014

A REAL HARD JOB SOMETIMES.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Marco Ramón[Call to this topic]
Margarita[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Short survey on Court Interpreting

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »