Anyone else had problems with the Connect! platform?
Inițiatorul discuției: Sara Senft
Sara Senft
Sara Senft  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 09:07
din spaniolă în engleză
+ ...
Dec 4, 2008

Earlier today, I received a notice that there is a new matching Connect! job for me. Each time I click on the link to read more details, I receive an error message. Has anyone else noticed a similar problem?

Xia29
Xia29  Identity Verified
Elveţia
Local time: 15:07
din engleză în franceză
+ ...
Same Dec 4, 2008

Hello Sara,

Same here, I have received a notification that I have a message, but the link (in the email) to the proz mail box isn't working. I have tried to check the Connect Job website, but each time my browser says that the connection has timed out...

Maybe this is related?

Xia

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 10:07
PERSONAL PROZ.COM
Problems resolved Dec 4, 2008

Hello Sara and Xia,

There was a brief technical issue earlier today, but this has been resolved and you shouldn't be having any further problems accessing Connect. If you are still having difficulty, please do not hesitate to submit the details via support request. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone else had problems with the Connect! platform?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »