Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:25
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 21, 2008

Hi All!

I´ve received a Project Connect notification, and the poster, among other requirements, asked the bidders to translate an attached sample.
I could find links to the outsourcer´s profile and Blue Board record, as well as a form with my details and the possibility to attach my resumé and a comment, but I couldn´t find any link to the attached sample.
Could you please enlighten me as to where I can find that samples? It´s the second time I receive notifications
... See more
Hi All!

I´ve received a Project Connect notification, and the poster, among other requirements, asked the bidders to translate an attached sample.
I could find links to the outsourcer´s profile and Blue Board record, as well as a form with my details and the possibility to attach my resumé and a comment, but I couldn´t find any link to the attached sample.
Could you please enlighten me as to where I can find that samples? It´s the second time I receive notifications that include attached samples but so far I´ve been too dumb to find them.

I know I should send a Support Ticket, but, as this is neither urgent nor relevant (I´m not bidding on this specific project) I think some of you can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks to all.
Marina
Collapse

Tatiana Lammers
Tatiana Lammers  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
It's attached to the form provided for your answer Apr 21, 2008

Hi Marina,
Scroll down the page and look carefully at the form provided for your reply. The link shoild be there. At least I saw one today when I was answering one of such letters.

[Edited at 2008-04-21 19:26]

Marina Soldati
Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:25
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks! Apr 21, 2008

Hi Tatiana,

I can see it now, thank you.
It seems that I didn´t scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Regards,
Marina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Project Connect - where to find attached samples

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »