Saoussane
Saoussane  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:19
Arabic to English
+ ...
Feb 20, 2022

Hello,

I am asked to translate a YAML file (Ruby etc)and export the translation. I looked at Memsource help page as YAML files are notorious for being tricky and found just this: https://help.memsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014289880
I followed the instructions for uploading the file and was able to translate it. How do I export the translation back to a Y
... See more
Hello,

I am asked to translate a YAML file (Ruby etc)and export the translation. I looked at Memsource help page as YAML files are notorious for being tricky and found just this: https://help.memsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014289880
I followed the instructions for uploading the file and was able to translate it. How do I export the translation back to a YAML file? I am only able to export to a bilingual, XLIFF or TXT file.

Thanks.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:19
English to Russian
Download - Completed file Feb 21, 2022

From Memsource Cloud, check your yaml file as translated, then click Download - Completed file. That's it.2022-02-21_051413

Saoussane

Saoussane
Saoussane  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:19
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, I figured it out Feb 21, 2022

Thank you, I figured it out. This is exactly what I did.

Stepan Konev

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Translating YAML files and exporting back to YAML

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »